Honey & Lemon Combined - your perfect tea companion
Mānuka honey is prized the world over for being a delicious and powerful natural health food that is:
Antibacterial Anti-inflammatory Immune boosting Digestive issue support Wound healing Skin beautifying & moisturizing No artificial flavours
Certified UMF 5+ (MGO 83)
Blended with real fruit, this lemon infused Manuka honey is the perfect amount of sweet and tangy for everyday use or those people who are consuming Manuka Honey for the first time.
Why Manuka Honey? Nature's Liquid Gold
Produced in New Zealand by bees that pollinate the Manuka bush (hence the name!), manuka honey is one of the most unique and powerful forms of honey in the world.
The wide range of health benefits of Manuka honey range from healing sore throats and digestive illnesses, to curing Staph infections and gingivitis, to wound healing and skin beautifying!
How To Choose The Best Manuka - UMF Not Pollen
What makes manuka honey different from regular honey is its unique concentration of enzymes that include hydrogen peroxide, methylglyoxal (MGO) and dihydroxyacetone that create its powerful antibacterial and medicinal properties.
It's important to note that it's the enzymes like methylglyoxl that make manuka a more medicinal honey, not manuka pollen.
UMF® levels vary based on the concentration of MGO or Manuka-ness, with levels between 5+ and 15+ being the most common.
Our manuka is sourced from carefully-selected beekeepers throughout New Zealand where it's tested to meet strict ‘ Unique Mānuka Factor’ or UMF ratings to assure the purity and quality of our New Zealand Mānuka honey.
Taste: Meet your cup of tea's new BFF.
This smooth, sweet, and tangy honey has beautiful lemon citrus notes — all from the fresh fruit it's blended with. No artificial flavours.
Directions: Oral / Ingested:
Topically / On the skin:
- Enjoy a small spoonful of Manuka honey alone to help soothe a sore throat or help soothe digestive complaints and irritated tissues.
- You can also enjoy it with your favourite foods and drinks... like tea!
- Remember to add Manuka after the temperature has cooled to try and preserve all active properties.
- Dab a small amount of Manuka on minor scrapes, cuts, and burns to help reduce scarring, speed healing, and prevent infection
- Use as a cleanser with warm water or as a face mask to help combat acne, acne scarring, and to moisturize skin for a healthy glow.
** To maintain premium condition and taste, store below 20°C in a dry area and avoid direct sunlight.